AlloyGator Fitting Kit
The AlloyGator Fitting Kit includes everything you need to fit your AlloyGators yourself:
- 1100g Dead Blow Mallet with a fiber glass handle. Specially developed in weight and composition for the purpose of fitting profiles without damaging them
- Stainless Steel Clips (x90), made from 304l grade stainless steel for ease of fitting
- 200ml Activator Spray, specially made in order to activate and speed up the glue drying process for a faster profile fitting
- 20g of Glue, super bond glue specially created for applying clips to fitted profiles
- High precision Profile Cutters with hardened cutting edges. Specially sourced for clipping AlloyGators to the right size for fitting
- Keyring Clean-up Tool, to remove excess glue and scuffed material from AlloyGators after kerb damage
- Tack Lifter
- Valve Core Remover
- Spray Bottle
All of the products in the kit are also sold separately. If you need more information on any of them you can visit the Fitting Tools section of the the Shop and select the product individually.
Fitting your AlloyGators
We recommend you watch the installation video above in order to gain an understanding of the fitting process. Watch one of our fully trained fitters installing the AlloyGator wheel rim protectors. We have many DIY car enthusiasts who want to fit their own AlloyGators. With this in mind the fitter in the video walks you through the correct step by step fitting process. We created the video for the purpose of providing our customers with a full set of instructions they can easily follow with the intention of preparing and helping you with your installation.