High Gloss Paint Sealant
High Gloss Paint Sealant is a sealant which bonds to the paintwork, plastics and rubber of your vehicle to keep its valeted and detailed look preserved for as long as reasonably possible. It can also be misted over the bodywork after washing and before rinsing to help thoroughly rinse the vehicle and minimise drying time.
Protecting the vehicle paintwork
Sealing motorbike wheels and paintwork
Using as a rinse-aid
An all-round sealant for cars and bikes for use on glass, plastics and paintwork
High Gloss Paint Sealant forms a nano-shield against water and small contaminants, leaving the surface impossibly smooth to the touch, causing water beading and adding a depth of colour and shine to the paintwork. Lasting up to 4 months, particularly when layered (24 hours in between each coat).
Bottle size: 500ml.
Directions for Use:
- Use in a cool, shaded area
- Spray sealant onto a cotton pad or microfibre cloth
- Wipe over one panel at a tie in even, light, overlapping strokes
- Leave to cure for approx. 5 minutes
- Buff off with a clean microfibre cloth