AlloyGator Alloy Wheel Rim Protectors
Manufactured in the UK, AlloyGator Wheel Protectors are designed to protect your alloy wheels rims from kerb and pothole damage, as well as road impacts and other unexpected road hazards. Available in 14 colours, keep your alloy wheel protection subtle or add touch of style to your alloy wheels.
Made from super tough blended nylon composite, UV stabilisers and impact modifiers, AlloyGator Wheel Protectors offer the most versatile and robust wheel protection products available for varying climates and road conditions.
MIRA and TUV approved, AlloyGator Wheel Protectors are the only alloy wheel rim protection product on the market that has been rigorously tested to evidence its quality and safety at high speeds and varying road conditions. Click for more details.
AlloyGator Wheel Protectors offer an affordable alternative to repairing costly alloy wheel damage, by hide existing scuffs and scratches around an alloy rim whilst protecting from further damage in the future.
What is included with a set of AlloyGators?
- 4 AlloyGator Alloy Wheel Rim Protectors
- 6 AlloyGator embossed joining clips
- Stainless steel securing clips
- 2g AlloyGator super bond adhesive
- Suitability gauge
- Fitting instructions and care advice
What is Included with the AlloyGator Fitting Kit?
The AlloyGator Fitting Kit includes everything you need to fit your AlloyGators yourself:
- Tool Box
- 1100g Dead Blow Mallet with a fiber glass handle. Specially developed in weight and composition for the purpose of fitting profiles without damaging them
- Stainless Steel Clips (x90), made from 304l grade stainless steel for ease of fitting
- 200ml Activator Spray, specially made in order to activate and speed up the glue drying process for a faster profile fitting
- 20g of Glue, super bond glue specially created for applying clips to fitted profiles
- High precision Profile Cutters with hardened cutting edges. Specially sourced for clipping AlloyGators to the right size for fitting
- Keyring Clean-up Tool, to remove excess glue and scuffed material from AlloyGators after kerb damage
- Tack Lifter
- Valve Core Remover
- Spray Bottle
Are Your Alloy Wheels Suitable for AlloyGators?
AlloyGator Wheel Protectors can be fitted to wheels which have between 12 and a 24-inch wheel diameter. Though suitable for 98% of all wheel and tyre combination, before installing AlloyGators we recommend that customers check the suitability of their combination on all wheels on their vehicle using the suitability gauge found within the box. Find out how to use the suitability gauge here.
AlloyGators Wheel Protectors are not recommended for diamond cut or machine polished alloy wheels. Although fitting the product will offer protection against damage, due to possible imperfections in the lacquered wheel surface, AlloyGators can increase the risk of moisture corrosion. However, providing there is no minute damage to the wheel surface, fitting AlloyGator Wheel Protectors will not accelerate damage on its own. AlloyGator Limited accepts no liability if the product is fitted and such damage occurs.
AlloyGator are not suitable for vehicles weighing over 2500kg, this includes vehicles weighing less than 2500kg, but carrying luggage or passenger weight that causes the overall vehicle weight to exceed 2500kg.
If you are unsure about the weight of your vehicle or would like some fitting advice, use our Find a Fitter search to locate an official, trained AlloyGator fitter in your local area. Our fitters are trained by us and can provide you with advice about the suitability of your vehicle, and your wheel and tyre combination.
AlloyGator Limited accepts no liability for profile movement or any damage caused by an AlloyGator profile fitted to a vehicle that weighs in excess of 2500kg. This includes vehicles weighing less than 2500kg, but carrying luggage or passenger weight that causes the overall vehicle weight to exceed 2500kg.